We all feel down sometimes, even if there is a reason for that or not. But the best way to solve any difficulty that stands in your way is to calm dowm. Relax! When your mind is clear, your creativity is at its best which will results in you solving you problem. Nothing will be achieved if you are constantly under pressure or anxiety.
1. Wrap yourself in a warm blanket and watch your favorite movie.
2. Dance like nobody is watching.
You might not be in the mood for dancing, but at least put on your favorite music. It will come naturally.
3. Set new goals.
Trust me it will motivate you start over.
4. Go on and bake you favorite treat.
Food is always here for you.
5. What would you say about starting yoga classes?
6. Find an old bookstore and stroll through the aisles.
7. Clean your space.
8. Think about how big the world is and how your problem measures up to that.
This is the best you can do.
No matter what’s going on in your life, having a clear mind and a good company is the remedy to everything.