One of the best photos that can explain the exact opposite of a happy couple’s body language is that of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth in 2013 a little while before they broke up. Another couple that gives lessons on how to show the utmost disconnection in Donald Trump and his wife Melania. These two can’t even pretend of being close to each other for the world to see and even when they try, they fail gloriously. So, in order to know how to tell a happy couple from a miserable one, you should be aware of the following signs.
1. When a couple holds hands and their bodies are turned to each other, it means that they want to stay as close as possible.
2. The ”he’s mine” gesture is made by a woman, who wishes to mark her territory and let every other woman know that this is her man.
3. They are looking at each other like there’s no one around and they make the world disappear, which means that they are everything that matters.
4. A man that takes the alpha male posture shows great confidence, which is usually transfered to his partner, who feels safe next to him.
@Sephora This is not okay, as if it isn't hard enough for a mom to be out in public with her young kids 1) the employees didn't SEE who did this 2) that's a good 4ft up unless this 2yo is the size of a 10yo I doubt it was a "young child." #stopmomshaming#ignorant pic.twitter.com/ueIBVKdska
If you are addicted to makeup or you simply love everything that has to do with makeup products, you are probably going to get really heartbroken with this piece of news. Just imagine your own makeup being destroyed by a kid. How would you react keeping in mind that assaulting a child will send you to jail? I am sure that you are going to explode from anger, but at the end of the day you will realize that no one died and the worst scenario is that you go out without any makeup until you have the money to buy new makeup. But, this isn’t exactly the case when this kid is in Sephora and destroys $1,000 worth of makeup, is it?
A woman made the mistake of taking her kid with her when visiting Sephora to buy makeup products.
Just a few seconds out of her sight, her kid destroyed the eyeshadow testers of Make Up Forever.
The woman who first posted the picture on her facebook page was accused of mom-shaming after she called the kid ‘tiny human’.
The woman accused a child of doing the deed, but she didn’t actually witness the moment of the destruction.
Everything that has been created and manufactured has its origins at a human brain. All the things that we use and consume everyday have been created by people, which means that they are not as complicated as we thought they were. Or maybe are they? Sometimes we take for granted that we know everything about one certain object, but when someone with more knowledge than us explains how it is actually used or some of its features we had no idea about, we are stunned and a bit clueless.
1. This small hole on the pen lid has been designed in case someone swallows it whole. It helps increase air flow and can be a real life-saver.
2. Trailers in movie theatres used to be played after the movie and not before. This is why they are called ‘trailers’.
3. It is quite known by now that the small pocket in jeans was made for cowboys to put their pocket watch in.
4. Did you know that Barbie’s full name was Barbara Millicent Roberts and she was born in March 9, 1959?
It’s no big secret that everyone lies or at least exaggerates a bit on social media. Everyone wants to look good and seem cool, so it is expected that most people will enhance their photos or try to look more glamorous than they actually are. The world wrongly teaches us that money and looks are the two most important values, so many people are trying to achieve those two even in fakery. This is why you should never trust social media pictures and of cource never be jealous of them.
Many people upload pictures from some stadium and this guy obviously got jealous.
2. Is is Gucci or a simple pair of slippers with green and red strips of tape? No one can tell on social media.
His girlfriend is very playful and he wants to capture that. And by girlfriend, I mean his own finger.
This guy is the most genious until now. He took a kids’ toy and turned in into a real-life looking car.
We’ve seen some of the most unique tree houses and ecological buildings being located right in the middle of a forest. What we haven’t seen until now is a house that reminds the structure of a bridge and is placed in the woods. There is something about a bridge that creates a very nice and matching combination with forests and the element of nature. Maybe it’s because almost every forest has a bridge somewhere connecting two sides that have a river passing between them. In this project, the architects designed a structure that combines the elements of modern and traditional, offering the rest of us a nice visual.
Llama Urban Design is responsible for the design of this house that is located in a woodland valley of Ontario, Canada.
The firm collected timber from that same forest in order to create the trapeze-like bridge.
The point of the structure is so that it won’t disturb its surrounding environment and cement won’t be needed to fill the empty space under it.
The entire home has been constructed with timber wood and it measures an impressive 2,476 square feet (230 square meters).
This year’s People’s revelation about the sexiest man alive has everyone confused and outraged. Blake Shelton in the last person that we would expect winning the crown and it doesn’t come as a surprise that many people, including myself, believe that there was a true crime commited here. Idris Elba was stolen of this title that should have gone to him in the first place. Everyone already wanted him to be the new James Bond and that can say a lot about how much we value his presense. Apart from Idris, there are so many other men that could have been this year’s sexiest man alive and would deserve it a lot more than Blake Shelton.
1. People’s magazine has a tendency of making jokes when it comes to announcing the sexiest man alive each year.
2. Do you remember how Tina Fey reacted at the 2016 Golden Globes when playing Who would you rather? with Amy Pohler and Chris Pines’ name appeared? That’s how many other women react!
3. Mahershala Ali is a newcomer in our lists of best actors and more good looking guys, but he sure deserved it more than Blake Shelton.
4. Milo Ventimiglia had a terrific past year and his character on This Is Us continues keeping us hooked on him.
As you may know, many people suffer from stress and anxiety not only during the day, but also during their sleep. This is not weird at all if we think about the way life is moving and how fast it pushes people to move. The harsh antogonism due to globalization and lack of as many jobs as needed, makes people get stressed for every little detail in their workspace. Their heart beats abnormally fast throughout the day and when they get in bed at nights they can’t make it go back to its normal rate. Apart from stress, there are also other factors that can keep you out of sleep, but you can easily fix them with just sleeping on the right side.
1. There’s nothing better for the relief of your shoulder pain than to hug your extra pillow when going to bed.
2. Sleeping on your stomack is not the best way to relieve back pain, but if you do so just add a pillow under your legs.
3. For your sinus issues, either when you’re sick or your diaphragm is leaning, you can add extra pillows under your head to open up the diaphragm.
4. The best solution to neck issues is a good pillow. Don’t keep your pillow for more than two years. You should replace it every now and then.
Every artist has their own material when it comes to creating their artworks. Some use charcoal to create large scale portraits, some others use coins to create gravity-defying structures and some others use something as simple as origami notes to decorate a giant building. Janaina Mello Landini is an artist, who uses ropes as her way of artistic expression and creates shapes and forms that we never thought would be possible by using something as simple as roap.
I don’t think I’ve ever met a true introvert. Up until now I thought that I was an introvert, simply because I don’t go out as much as my sister and I enjoy some alone time at home. But, after seeing these illustrations I realised that being an introvert is so much more than just enjoying ‘some alone time’. It is more about keeping yourself and your emotions trapped inside and not let anyone look at either of them. And that’s a shame, because we only have this life to spend with our friends and go out and have fun. When we get older, this is going to be our only choice.
Landysh, one half of the drawing duo Lingvistov, designed how an introvert sees life and especially the weekends.
If you’ve wondered whether you are an introvert or not, these illustrations may give you a more definite answer.
Okay, don’t be fooled by this one. We’ve all done it more or less and it doesn’t mean that we are all introverts.
Now, I feel really great, because most of the times that I didn’t wanna go out and I did, I thought ”I was so stupid to want to stay home on a saturday night”.
Tom Lenk is quite the funny guy. We already knew that, since we’ve known him for quite some time now, since the time he used to star in Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. Tom is mostly working in treatre productions, but in his free time he transforms into famous celebrities and tries to look as funny as possible dressed in drag. The result of his transformations are not very accurate or extremely hyperbolic, but they lie somewhere in between.
Tom decided to satisfy his funny bone by dressing like celebrities like they appeared on the red carpet.
He got the mouth and eyes absolutely right, but the hair made of pasta are a bit off, but so creative!
His Anna Wintour imitation could have been a lot better, but the result is satisfying as it is.
Now, this one is perfect. He got the look and the slight smile and he made an awsome Kristen Stewart.
You may have understood by now that the world is a weird and complicated place, where many things remain unexplained. Here we will not talk about those unexplained things, but those that bare a simple explanation, but still are quite unusual to most of us. For example, how many times have you seen a snake eating another snake starting from its tail and ending up having its head popping out of its own mouth? That’s the kind of unusual that we’re talking about.
1. In the animal world this is not as unusual as we think. When snakes can’t find another living being, they sometimes pray on one of their own.
2. Careful when you do dangerous jobs, because one single mistake might make you end up with a little girl’s finger.
3. Yeah, lock that sweet baby! You certainly don’t want anyone stealing it!
4. I can’t imagine who and why this picture of frogs fighting with swords needed to be enclosed inside a glass dome.
In our everyday lives we see the same old things that make absolutely no impression to us and to be honest they never need. This is a very natural thing to happen, since most of us live in big cities that are full of noise and dirt, that even their beautiful sightings are hiding behind all that negative stuff. So, when we see a picture of a landscape that looks like it was taken in another planet we get sceptical whether it is true or not. I guess our world isn’t completely ruined just yet, so we should enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
1. Lassen Volcanic National Park in California is a place full of lava rocks, bubbling mud pots and a magnificent wilderness.
2. Anavilhanas National Park near the Amazon River in Brazil is a part of the World Heritage Site and is permeated by a huge river archipelago.
3. Thórsmörk in Iceland is a mountain closed in between glaciers with an especially warm climate.
4. Fly Geyser in Nevada, USA is a small geothermal geyser which was recently closed for the public.
5. Miuchicho is Japan is the place where fireflies live and the view during the night is fantastic.
6. The rainbow mountains of Zhangye Danxia in China is a natural site where different colored sandstone and minerals were pressed together for more than 24 million years.
7. Antelope Canyon in Arizona, USA is famous for the unique shape of the rocks and visitors can walk through the canyons with a tour guide.
8. Dallol volcano in Ethiopia has been formed by the intrusion of basaltic magma into Miocene salt deposits and has erupted various times in the past.
9. Pink Lake in Western Australia is a salt lake spreading three kilometers and has taken the color pink in the last 10 years due to green alga and/or high concentration of brine prawn.
10. Braided river in Iceland consists of a number of channels that are separated by small and sometimes temporary islands.
11. Lake Natron in Tanzania is a salt and soda lake. Its unique formation is due to high levels of evaporation that have left behind natron and trona.
12. The Cave of Crystals in Naica Mine, Mexico contains giant selenite crystals and its temperature sometimes reaches 58 Celcious degrees.
Nature is the mother of everything and it does anything she likes without asking anybody. The way people have been treating nature and its features for the past century and more, the only thing that it can do is get toucher on us. And why should it show mercy? We haven’t showd any mercy on her for sure.