In the past two decades, we’ve seen how the art of tattoos has evolved into a global phenomenon that people of all ages practice. If we travel back at the previous century we will see that people would not as easily get tattooed. This is why Cheyenne Randall, a media artist with an expertise on Photoshop, decided to create a project where the least expected famous figures would be given the most gangsta and cool tattoos. His project began back in 2013 and now he sells sweatshirts and other merchandise with the tattooed images of these famous figures.
1. Gisele Bundchen
2. Marilyn Monroe
3. Al -he couldn’t be any cooler- Pacino
4. Audrey is that you?
5. Amy already had a few tattoos, so they look absolutely normal on her!
6. Elvis the gang member
7. All these tattoos are not as shocking as the swastika alone
8. Susan Sarandon liked it way too much
9. James Dean
10. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz
11. Angelina Jolie
12. Brad Pitt and Edward Norton
I would definitely like to hang Marilyn Monroe’s and Amy Winehouse’s tattooed portraits on my wall. This altered image of them creates a completely different dymanic of them from what we’ve used to seeing.