Gordon Ramsey has built a reputation for himself as a very strict and sometimes violent chef. Hell’s Kitchen is the main reason that people think of Ramsay as a very mean guy, but the truth is that his behavior on the show was just an act. But, since it was his first appearance on TV everyone remembers him for it and will probably never forget him. Later in his public career, her has proved that he is a nice guy who can be a bit cruel when he gets into the kitchen.
1. This is literally like prison food. And the container is not helping the situation at all.
2. You should have asked him how in the world you could improve the appearance of that poor chicken.
3. Not just because he is a kid, but this stir fry looks much better than mine and I’m a grown ass woman.
4. If a complete stranger tells you to marry your man just from looking at his cooking skills, then what’s more to think?
5. How many of you got spooked by this? And it is not even a skeleton!
6. Zlata they are magnificent, but if it is March then you should really find some new recipes for your cookies.
7. The only way that these lasagna could turn like that would be if she deep fried them.
8. He’s probably already eaten and wants to avoid the camera. That’s the most logic explanation.
I don’t know why people call him ‘mean’. I think that he is very funny and brutally honest. You cannot move forward if someone is not honest with you. Praise is great, but criticism is what improves us and helps us perfect our craft.