Customer service is not always the best position that a worker can have. When you get to service people, you get to hear all the complaints and not everyone is an nice as you are. But, for Natasha Jones working at a drive-thru window is a blessing and a true pleasure, since apart from people she also gets to meet new dogs every single day. That’s why she decided to take a photo of every dog that passes the window and capture their beautiful and full of desire faces.
1. Will you please give me one?
2. Come on, just throw it at me!
3. Can’t you see how much I want it?
4. Don’t you dare come near me!
5. I’ll give you a lick in return!
6. This must be really tasty!
7. Either you give me one or I’ll come and get it
8. You see how I’m looking at you
9. There’s two of us, alright?
10. I’ll be the best boy on earth if you give me one bagel, please
11. I’ll jump you, I swear I will
12. The so much desired dog bagels
Natasha’s been taking photos of the most loyal customers’ dogs for months and her Instagram account has more than 3,000 followers. Will you become one of them?