Why have outdoor showers been linked with rich people and lavish homes? Yes, they are an addition that is far from necessities, but that doesn’t mean that anyone who has a little money to spend can’t build one and feel like an upper class citizen. Actually, an outdoor shower is less expensive than an interior shower. All you have to add is the plumbing system and the rest is nothing to worry about. Scroll down and see all the different design ideas that you can base your own outdoor shower on.
1. The wall is your protective curtain
2. Simple and refreshing
3. A small ‘house’ in the woods
4. Carve a niche in the wall
5. A colorful and very artful wall
6. Bring your bath on the outdoors
7. Your own tropical villa
8. A bamboo prive shower
9. A small stone labyrinth
10. A private shower outside the interior shower
11. Create the shower so that it blends with the house’s architecture
12. Just a small wall in between
An outdoor shower can be extremely easy to set up and it’s in your hands to make it fancy or keep it simple. Gather prices and make your decision based on your budget.