If you’ve ever watched Hollywood Game Night or as they called it in my country Celebrity Game Night, you must have seen a game where the famous players had to identify the two celebrities that were merged into one picture. I liked the game so much that I created the same game from scratch for me and my friends proving to them and myself that my Photoshop game is insane. Overall, it’s not a difficult game, especially when the celebrities marged are first class names and not reality TV stars.
1. How would you like a dash of Leonardo DiCaprio with a hint of Sean Penn?
Honestly, that image seems a bit disturbing to me.
2. The two most famous Justins merged into one? Who would you rather keep?
OOOH, I like that one.
3. Jennifer Lawrence is quite visible, but who is the other lady? Is it Claire Danes or January Jones?
What do you think?
4. No mystery here. It’s the guy who replaced the always drunken star of Two and a Half Men.
Seriously though, I think it’s Charlie Sheen merged with Ashton Kutcher.
5. It’s our girl RiRi and Katy Perry in a magnificent face merge.
6. It’s pretty obvious that Pharrell Williams and Channing Tatum exist on the same face.
Not bad at all.
7. In case you only recognized Natalie Portman, the other lady is Scarlett Johansson.
I don’t really know how to describe it, but this just feels a bit wrong to me, even though they are both gorgeous individually.
8. Christoph Waltz and Benedict Cumberbatch may not have acted together, but they surely would be a great match.
We have to give a huge round of applause to artist gesichtermix for digitally creating these combinations and giving us something to talk about. If you are interested, you can visit his instagram page and see all the other combinations that he has created.