For most of us cleaning is not always something we do with pleasure – actually I would go as far as to say that it seems like a chore. Especially, if you live on your own and cleaning is something only you must do! But, hey… what are life hacks for? Take some notes, as you will definitely find yourself in desperate need of these tips!
1. An eraser help you remove any greasy fingertip stains from your screen.
2. Rub some shaving foam on the mirror!
As a result it won’t sweat when you are taking a bathroom.
3. Clean your windows during cloudy weather.
As a result it won’t have any smears on.
4. Baking soda helps remove any persistent coffee or tea stain.
5. Blowdry any water stain on a wooden surface with your hairdryer.
6. Do you get those dark stains on the ends of your toothbrush?
Well, if yes then hydroxen peroxide should be poured into the toothbrush holder.
7. Conceal any nail holes on the walls with toothpaste.
8. Remove any unpleasant smell from your dog’s bed with this simple recipe.
Make a vinegar and water solution, then spray over the area. After that, just sprinkle some baking soda on top and then vacuum.
I believe that the first hack is something we all need to try immediately.