Being in a long term relationship isn’t always easy. There comes a point where you feel bored and you need for something different to happen in your everyday routine. This is the point where couples show whether they truly love one another or they are not willing to try and simply break up. If you want my advice, you have to find a way and not let it get away from you and reach that point. You have to keep trying from the first day of your relationship and treat your life with a lot of humour and laughter. If you start taking everything serious, you will break up before you can even say ‘I love you’.
1. She asked for a sponge cake, so…
Careful what you ask for!
2. She pumped this, but what did he pump?
Wow! How did he manage to pump all this milk?
3. You asked your husband to put the spaghetti on the stove and he did that
You should have been more clear if you wanted him to put them in a pot and boil them.
4. Her Apple watch was stolen, but her boyfriend replaced it
Who cares what kind of Apple it is?
5. She thought she could make him stop from eating the donuts
Then shame it is!
6. She wondered what the problem was. If only she knew
She probably left thinking that the scale was broken or that she had put on a few pounds.
7. This woman wanted a family portrait and that’s what she got
Who cares about boring family portraits?
8. She wanted to take a toasty shower and her wish was granted
I don’t know about you, but a shower like this would be a dream come true for me.
9. This boyfriend apologized by sending a bag of ‘flours’ to his girlfriend’s office
And this is how you put a smile at your girlfriend’s face after a fight.
10. He asked her to mark the boiled eggs with a B to tell them apart
She just fell very artistic at that point.
11. She said that she would never fart in front of him, but…
…she did and he got her a cake to celebrate.
12. She put eyes on all the food so that he feels weirded out next time he opens the fridge
Happy couples are less possible to break up, not because they can’t fight or disagree, but because they know that beyond every difference they have they have this one huge similarity, which is sharing a laugh and having a great time together.