The first big step that a couple makes after being together for a while and agree that they want to make things a bit more serious is move in together. This step itself may be quite easy, but the tough parts start appearing when you actually start living together and you become a part of the other person’s everyday life. It is difficult to go from what you were used to doing in your own life to what your partner is doing and what you both do together. It’s also hard to accept the oddities and disadvantages that your partner has and actually learn to live with them. If you want the relationship to continue thriving, you just have to come to piece with your partner’s habits and they will need to do the same for you.
1. And she said she needed an iPad for ‘work’ reasons
Yeah I need to work too.
2. He tried to keep it a secret, but it is all out now.
He’s a bronieeee!
3. Are you comfy in your sleep?
Been there, regretted that.
4. When he asked her, she said that she was sober when she came back home
Yeah, I don’t buy that.
5. He printed his face and put the paper in a jar with green water to scare his wife
Is it weird that I want a husband like that?
6. It’s not what you think.
He just has an ice pack on his head.
7. Yeah, he looks so happy to be wearing his girlfriend’s face on his t-shirt
Run my friend! Run like the wind!
8. Ready to chop the onions!
I’m actually going to try this one!
9. He was left in charge of cleaning
Ummm, is that me? I am scared now.
10. Find a man that looks at you the way this guy looks at that wolf.
Love knows no limits, I guess.
11. You make the mistake to buy her a new camera
He should have known better.
12. A perfect day at an observation tower
Living together is not only about taking one step back and losing fights. It is also about keeping the romance alive and not let your routines get in the way of your love and strip it away.