Eyeshadow is one of the beauty products that can make your eyes look bigger, brighter and really make them pop. What you need to know about eyeshadows is that you must find the right colors to match your eye color and of course the right technique to apply them. They can get really messy and totally destroy your look if applied the wrong way and if the color isn’t suiting you.
1. Make sure to apply a base. You can use concealer or foundation.
2. Do not apply a shimmery or glittery eyeshadow.
3. Always apply a lighter shade of eyeshadow under your eye.
4. You’d want to highlight the two areas shown in the picture as a reminder to where you need to concentrate.
5. Don’t forget to add some black pencil over the edges of the eye in order to make your eyes bolder.
6. Know the lines before starting crating your eye makeup look.
7. Prefer a pencil eyeliner. It will gather all the excessive oil that may be gathered on your eye area.
8. Choose a makeup remover that is oil free. You don’t want your eyes to be stuck with oil after you’ve taken off your makeup.
Learn more here:
All these hacks are really helpful. I can say that pretty much everyone does those mistakes without realising it and it is time that you knew about them.