Being creative and innovative these days is being confused with creating objects that are hard to use and quite ugly to look at. Dropping elegance and convenience is not the key to create something unique and groundbreaking. What our world needs and customers ask is for everyday objects that don’t look as old and ordinary as in the past years. These objects need to be normal and unusual at the same time without losing their usefulness. At the same time they have to offer something in their design or use that hasn’t been offered before by a product of the same category. This is what these products shown below offer.
1. Out of the ordinary wall lights
Created by Studio Oink.
2. A desk that allows multi-tasking and saves space
Designed by Yanko Design.
3. Unconventional chairs that can be easily and comfortably used
Designed by Yu-Jui Chou.
4. Floor lamps that brings something innovative to any interior
Designed by Paladim Handmade.
5. Unusual exterior chair designs that elevate any space without any other addition
Designed by JB design & architecture.
6. Cabinets that allow you to open as much as you want
Designed by Leah K.S. Amick.
7. Coffee tables that break the rules of what’s ready to use and what’s not
Designed by Adortable.
8. Charging cabinets that save keep your devices hidden when being charged
Designed by Rev-A-Shelf.
For more innovative and groundbreaking designs, you can follow Design Bunker on Instagram and discover how today’s interior design can be upgraded without being provocative or too extreme.