When we are young, we call everyone we hang out with at school a ‘friend’. As we get older and lose touch with most of our high school friends and make new acquaintances, we realize that friendship is not about just hanging out with someone and telling jokes. Not everyone has this one best friend, but most people have 2-3 close friends that they can talk about everything with. But when you find that special connection, you will know it’s meant to last.
1. Physical distance is not of great importance
That’s not very common, but when it happens, it’s pure magic.
2. Should we make tinder for friends?
I mean, this should be a thing.
3. Being quiet doesn’t mean that you are fine
How deep is that one?
4. Having someone to call is precious
And knowing that they really care is definitely a priceless feeling.
5. Reason a friendship should end
The opposite is true as well.
6. Being stupid without being misunderstood
Feeling accepted is probably the most important one from this list.
7. If a friend can’t see that, no one else can
That’s what true connection is about guys!
8. That’s so true and relatable
What do you think a true friendship really is about?