Being a parent might be the toughest job on earth. Being a doctor is super close, but parenting is also an extremely difficult job, because nobody ever tells you how you will manage to solve all the issues that are going to appear in front of you. You are in charge of other human beings and you have to at least keep them alive and occupied if you want your life to continue its course. Having a child glued on you all day long can be the most exhausting thing in the world and will make you feel like your life is almost to its end.
1. It’s not medicine sweety. It’s just Pepsi. It will cure your illness if you drink it.
2. I wish I had that when I was growing up. There is nothing more annoying than sand on your beach towel.
3. Which kid is going to open the frozen bean bag? That’s why it’s a perfect hiding place for candy.
4. A filled glove will do the job of reassuring your kid that someone is there with him/her and go to sleep faster.
5. If your kid feels like being creative, just put them into a box and leave them in there until they have unleashed all that creativity.
6. That one is a perfect trick for kids to learn their schedule and have a visual about when each time has arrived.
7. Even sweeping can be fun if you know how to make it fun for your kids.
8. That’s a DIY and inexpensive solution so that your kid won’t be bitten by mosquitos.
All of you parents out there, you don’t have to panic whenever a ‘situation’ occurs relating your kid. You can find plenty of solutions that are simpler than you could have imagined and will not cost you a fortune. All you have to be is resourceful!