Don’t tell me that you haven’t had a day when you were too lazy and instead of vacuuming the entire floor you just vacuumed the places where you saw some dirt. That’s only natural and human, unless you are constantly trying to find lazy solutions to your laziness. And it seems that there are many people who are just so bored to stand up and turn off the light that they try to hit the switch with anything they can throw at it. Excluding this one, there are so many other smart tricks that prove how laziness can sometimes be innovative.
1. By that time there should have been invented a device that holds your phone while you’re lying down.
2. I admit that the idea itself is genius, but will the trick really work?
I might need to try it, to be honest.
3. If you don’t have access to hot water, no prob. A simple candle with somehow do the job.
Yeah, I bet my money that this is dangerous.
4. Only a dad who is too lazy to stay up and swing his daughter would have thought of that.
5. Who has the energy to look at the pizza every 5 minutes.
This way, the video call will let you know when it’s ready!
6. Who has time to go at the store and buy a new razor?
Not that guy.
7. Simple question: why didn’t you put the bin somewhere more easily accessible?
Please someone explain!
8. Now, that’s something that I never thought of and it’s trully genius!
It’s funny to see the way some people use their mind when they are driven by their natural laziness.