What does it mean to be humane? It means a lot of things that are all based on the fact that humans have a brain and a soul and the combination of these two can make them act in the most polite and sincere way. It also means that they accept everyone around them no matter how they look or how they act. They will try to help everyone if they can and if they can’t at least they will have tried their best. And they will do all that not because they want to hear a ‘Bravo!’, but because they are selfless and helping is what gives them satisfaction. After reading all that it’s easy to understand why humanity is on the verge of disappearing. Racism, greed, selfishness and intolerance on every level has turned people against anyone who is different than them.
1. A homeless teen gives his food to a stray cat
I don’t even have words for this.
2. Kids never see color and it would be nice if adults wouldn’t either
This should be a given fact, but oh well.
3. I’d like to know which company is so considerate of our phone use
4. This little biscuit tried to help the bunny climb the mantel
How cute is that??
5. This dog died 17 days after its owner passed away
That is real loyalty guys!
6. This police officer cuffed his arm with this woman so that she wouldn’t jump off
I don’t even know what to say…
7. When your home is ruined and you still find the courage to save a puppy you must be named a hero
I’m out of words for this one.
8. Two athletes of North and South Korea showed that there is nothing to keep them apart
Life is too short to spend it hating people that are visibly different than you. We should choose to share love with people and not hatred. Being mad and annoyed by people who are different are two feelings that are simply not worth your attention.