There are so many ways that a couple can announce that they are expecting. They can gather around their friends and family and just say it or they can send a card to each and every one of them and letting them know through that. But, all these methods are so old that they have lost their interest. This means that parents need to find new and most exciting ways to let people around them know about the happy moment.
1. Morning sickness vs dad’s sickness.
Which one is worse?
2. Yeah, it will take you both a lot of time until you will be able to occupy yourselves with these two things.
It’s okay though, because they are having a baby!
3. You must have seen that somewhere already!
For me it’s “food”.
4. Ice ice baby.
You should have invited Vanilla Ice to participate in the announcement!
5. I’m sorry honey, but this crib will have to keep someone in.
6. Lucky him!
7. That’s a little bit over the top, but you just never know what she will crave a few minutes from now.
The man is watching for himself.
8. Yes, doggies. From now on, you are not the only babies in the house.
It is always hard getting ready to bring a new addition to the family, but if the two parents work together and are willing to sacrifice something of their own in order to make the baby’s life better, then they have nothing to worry about.