boredpanda

Pregnant Elephant Died After Eating a Pineapple Filled With Fireworks- Artists Pay Tribute

Advertisements

A pregnant elephant died in India, on May 27, after biting into a pineapple filled with fireworks. The explosives went off while they were in her mouth and the elephant, along with her baby died, suffering. It is a common practice of the farmers in Kerala to put fireworks inside food on the edges of the fields, in order to keep the animals away from the crops a spokesperson from the Kerala Forest Department said.

The incident was shocking and it soon went viral, with many artists deciding to pay a tribute to the innocent animal.

Pregnant-Elephant-Dies-Eats-Pineapple-Filled-With-Firecrackers-Artists-Pay-Tribute
Advertisements

boredpanda
Pregnant-Elephant-Dies-Eats-Pineapple-Filled-With-Firecrackers-Artists-Pay-Tribute
Advertisements

boredpanda
Pregnant-Elephant-Dies-Eats-Pineapple-Filled-With-Firecrackers-Artists-Pay-Tribute
Advertisements

boredpanda
Pregnant-Elephant-Dies-Eats-Pineapple-Filled-With-Firecrackers-Artists-Pay-Tribute
Advertisements

boredpanda
Advertisements