In the past we have seen a lot of incredible makeup artists whose work had us shook! This time, it is Vanessa Davis who will amaze us with her work. The way she does draw on her face, could easily resemble a modern masterpiece. Her signature design is the one of a skull. But every face paint she does gives out a different vibe and is definitely worth looking!
1. This is an example of her amazing work.
Just look at how awesome it is!
2. When Vanessa was asked why she goes with the skull, she explained that since every makeup account on social media specialized in one theme, she went with the skull.
And she is really great at what she does.
3. “I am fascinated how skulls are portrayed in fashion, art and tattoo art, particularly by Alexander McQueen and Damien Hirst.”
Aren’t we all?
4. It all started when she posted on Instagram her first attempt in facial painting.
The rest is history.
5. Regarding her work, we can clearly see why see got the nick name ”The skulltress”
It really suits her.
6. What really captures my attention, are the colors she uses.
The way the colors merge with each other is incredible.
7. Look how amazing and eye catching they are.
This one is probably my favourite.
8. Not to mention the harmony they create.
The Skulltress is doing a great job in expressing her feelings are desires through her works.