Being the third child in my family after two other girls, I have no idea how it feels to have a brother. Growing up with my dad being the only man inside the house, I learned to create closer bonds mainly with women, which I think turned out to be a good thing. Ironically, I have had quite a few male friends over the years opposed to some friends of mine who grew up having a brother, but never bonded with other guys. Anyway, having a sister can be the best and worst thing in the world. You could either be fighting all the time or being the best of friends. That’s something completely on the two of you to decide, but if you become best friends then this is one of the deepest relationships that you will ever have.
1. No one can understand the bond between twins unless they experience it
It’s just something that you can’t explain with words.
2. A beautiful rose always tells a nice story
3. Who cares what flower it is?
It is so beautiful anyway…
4. Three loving sisters
5. Something small to always remind them of their love for each other
Kudos for the Harry Potter reference, by the way.
6. Both placements are perfect
7. ‘Cause they are each other’s past, present and future
So simple and unique!
8. Ain’t no mountain high enough for them to climb together
9. You’re never actually lost when your sister is with you
And no matter where she might be, a part of her will forever be with you.
10. Being the lil sis has its own positive effects
Don’t you agree?
11. Circling the world and then back at the same meeting point
That’s so touching!
12. Hakuna Matata it is
Having a sister is something that just happens to you. You don’t ask for one, they just give her to you. But, having a best friend for a sister is something that you work for and you want it to happen. So, if you have it, make sure you keep it.