Dates aren’t always the most pleasant meeting that two people can have. There are various factors that can make people act in a weird manner. One very important factor is the possibility that one of them is not over their ex and they keep bringing them up throughout the date. That’s bad for both parts, since the one who’s stuck in past is not helping themselves move forward and they also make the worst kind of impression they could make to the other person. My advice would be to remain calm, reveal only the basic things about yourself and be nice to your date and the people around you.
1. That’s an A class insult
You should definitely hold until the right moment comes.
2. Bringing up your ex will instantly ruin the atmosphere between the two people and they might never recapture it.
Come on, this should be common sense people!
3. If your date talks in a rude manner to the waiting stuff dump him while you can.
Run like the wind!
4. That’s some pervert-level questions and if you ever hear them, you should run as fast as you can.
5. Yeah, that’s a discreet way to get to know the other person’s economic situation…
You can just discreetly judge their apartment instead.
6. Bringing up marriage in the equation from the first date is like asking the other person to leave the table.
7. Is this bulge because of your penis or because you’ve stuffed three pairs of socks in your pants?
8. How in the world can you forget a name? It’s not like they set you up. You decided to go out on a date.
You should also avoid telling the other person how hard it is to find someone on your level. You make them feel like you are high-maintenance and they won’t be able to fulfill your needs. Saying absolutely nothing and keeping your mouth glued is also a terrible thing for first dates.