If you’re not loaded, you probably know the deal with all the cheap economy class airlines. Especially if you live in Europe, you must have travelled with Ryan Air or EasyJet and experienced a flight like no other. In economy class, you get only a small space for your things, you can’t take a decent nap, since the space next to you is extremely limited and the food is overpriced. Only there are a few airlines that make economy class feel like a night at the opera. I am pretty sure you pay a little bit more, but it is so worth it.
1. Lufthansa’s Economy Class offers a wide variety of meals
It also offers entertainment choices, with music and movies being part of them.
2. Gourmet meals, 3,000 channels of entertainment and news updates on air are some of the features of Emirates Economy Class.
That sounds awesome!
3. Inflight entertainment, comfy seats, tasty meals and a cariety of beverages are some of the amenities of Japan Airlines.
Japan airlines are actually one of the best out there!
4. If you are a vegetarian, you have nothing to worry about with Singapore Airlines, since their meals are designed to serve every need.
As a vegetarian myself, I can attest to that.
5. Garuda Indonesia is famous for its delicious Asian food.
It also has extra leg room and usb & power outlets on every seat.
6. Asiana Airlines are here to serve handicapped people.
They also have facilities for infants, satellite phones on every seat and an e-mail service.
7. On Qatar Airways you sit on your extra comfortable seats and are offered a free kit of lip balm, eye cream, socks and ear plugs.
What more can you ask for?
8. Apart from the uplifting colors, Thai Airlines offer a screen full of TV channels, unlimited music and even an electronic library.
I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ”You get what you pay for”. This is exactly what happens with these airlines. Since a ticket fare for economy class costs more that $500, they need to offer you things that justify this price and the above airlines do it better than anyone else.