Sometimes people come to your birthday and give you presents that are not exactly what you would call useful and nice. But, because you are nice and don’t want to offend them by sending the gift back, you try to use it somewhere. Sometimes your efforts are successful and sometimes they are fruitless. These products following could not be useful in any house no matter how much you tried to make them useful. It is not a matter of how hard you try, but how their design does not make it possible for you to use them.
1. What’s the use of having an umbrella that will not keep you dry when it starts raining?
2. How would the inside out oreos be placed in the package? Wouldn’t they stick together?
3. Now, that could have some use, but something tells me that you wouldn’t feel free texting if you had a cup full of coffee attached to your phone.
4. No need to ask how you would roll your dough with this square rolling pin, because you simply cannot.
5. I guess there is a certain amount of thrill eating on a table that could collapse at any time and throw you on the ground.
6. Who said that you can’t be stylish on the beach? I don’t know if you could actually swim with these on, but all eyes would be on you for sure.
7. This is what we mean when we talk about water recycling. The water recycles itself before even being used.
8. Could cleaning your house become even less unpleasant? The answer is yes! With this broom you will swear more than a truck driver.
These products and many other similar to those are so fun to watch, but in reality they would be a total nightmare to try and use in our every day lives. I mean, they are pretty and colorful, but when it comes to being useful they lose the game.