Lemons are an ingredient that normally every kitchen has and it can work wonders not only if added in your food, but also on your body. When mixed and combined with other natural ingredients, that you also have in your kitchen, it can help your lips get their shine back, which got lost during the excessive cold of the winter and the boiling heat of the summer.
1. Massage your lips with a few drops of lemon juice, leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
2. Sugar has the ability to exfoliate and remove dead cells. The combination of lemon creates new cells.
3. Lemon, honey and glycerin will remove the tan of your lips and moisturize them.
4. The lactic acid of yogurt lightens the dark lips and when combined with lemon the results are amazing.
5. Massage your lips with lemon and almond oil for 2-3 minutes and rinse after leaving it on for 40 minutes.
6. Cucumber has the ability to lighten and tone the skin and that’s why it combines perfectly with lemon.
7. Turmeric is anti-microbial, which means that it kills bacteria and causes discoloration of the dark lips.
8. Lemon juice and castor oil manage to create a barrier on the lips for outside impurities.
It costs you literally nothing to do these remedies. It’s highly possible that you already have these ingredients inside your kitchen cabinets. Even if it costs you something, it’s so little that it won’t even matter.