Who doesn’t love dogs? Regardless their size or breed, I think it is known that dogs can make a man’s best friend! Once you give them safety, they will stay by your side for ever. And by safety, I do mean a lovely and warm house. Raising a dog is like raising a kid; too many responsibilities to consider, but once you are determined to commit to it, you won’t get disappointed.
1. Adoption really is a lovely thing.
Just look at the huge difference you can make for such a lovely creature!
2. The expression on their faces says more than worlds can describe.
No, I am not tearing up. Damn, something got in my eye!
3. You can tell that Falcor is in good hands!
I am so happy for this dog!
4. It looks like a different dog, but the only difference in these photos is that the dog has finally found a family.
Poor little thing!
5. Dog buddies always stay together.
Aww! They look so excited!
6. Just look at the transformation guys!
7. This picture proves that it is never ”too late” to adopt a stray dog.
I couldn’t agree more!
8. Cure to depression? Seeing a happy dog!
Adopting a stray dog and giving him/her a beautiful new home is a graceful action. But the major responsibilities must always be a priority.