We’ve got two words for you: Silver and ombre. We all know by now that silver hair is a huge trend, and we all love ombre. What many people tend to forget though, is that you can actually combine your favourite trends into one majestic look. And the best part, is that your hairstyling choices are endless. From plain looks to the most exaggerated ones, you can do anything you want and let your imagination run wild.
1. Black roots, silver ends.
2. Silver-auburn ombre.
3. Bluish/Silver ombre with curly hair.
4. Lavender/Silver ombre on short hair.
5. Turquois/Silver ombre.
6. Light brown to an ashy- silvery blonde.
7. Brown hair with gentle silver ombre.
8. Blonde hair, silver ombre.
9. The original silver ombre.
10. Ombre with highlights.
11. The so called ‘granny effect’.
12. Short hair can have an ombre style as well.
13. Silver ombre hair with a hint of blue.
14. Purple hair fading to a silverish grey.
15. Lavender- silver ombre hair.
16. Silver to baby pink can be a great choice if you are worrying about the colors fading!
So, that was it! I hope that those ombre hairstyles really blew your mind! I think the takeaway from this article is that there is a type of silver ombre for everyone out there, and if you choose wisely you will definitely be able to pull this look off! Anyway, which one was your favourite? I really liked the silver-auburn ombre!