I consider inventors and people in the design product industry some of the most hardworking people on the planet. They work night and day in order to deliver to the world products that will make our lives easier and better. Being successful in that area of expertise is very important, since the antagonism is relentless and you can easily lose your job to some other person. But, there is a certain appeal to that job, since you can create the most weird and useless product that will not help people do anything with it and still sell millions with it and keep the boss satisfied.
1. The selfie spoon will make your job of taking food selfies a lot easier.
I didn’t know that there was a thing called “food selfies”, but oh well…
2. What’s a better pair of wedding shoes than these explicit heels?
None. The answer is none guys.
3. I have only one question, since the meat looks delicious: is the golden dust gluten free?
I bet it is!
4. Yes, you got it right. This is absolutely nothing inside the container.
And it’s only 9 dollars!
5. How many times have you woken up in the middle of the night and didn’t want to open the light in the bathroom?
Too many times, right?
6. Now, that’s pretty cool, with the only negative aspect being that it wets your mouth.
7. And I thought that seeing something green coming out of a nose was a purely disgusting thing.
These are the new trends guys!
8. Do you want to taste a tarantula, but can’t travel to Thailand? Well, you can buy this canned dried tarantula.
Did you know that someone has also invented a hat for the upper part of your ear? Or that there have printed a shirt full of ‘the pile of poo’ emoji? Yes, we live in a world where all this weirdness exists.