When traveling on a plane, one of the main concerns most people have is about the airline they’re traveling with, especially if it is low cost. One fear that almost nobody has is how the airport they are going to land or leave from will be. Travelers take it for granted that airports make their best effort to treat their customers the best way possible and cause them the least trouble as possible, but that’s maybe not very accurate. Many airports have poor organizing and delays in opening the gates are made. Also, some airports don’t have kiosks where travelers can go and ask any question regarding their flight. These and many other factors have made travelers rate their worst airports around the world.
12. Moscow Domodedovo Airport
Average of 6.46.
11. Newark Liberty International Airport, USA
Average of 6.40.
10. Eindhoven Airport, Netherlands
Average of 6.39.
9. Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport, France
Average of 6.37.
8. Edinburgh Airport, UK
Average of 6.29.
7. Boryspil International Airport, Ukraine
Average of 6.03.
6. Manchester Airport, UK
Average of 5.95.
5. Stockholm Bromma Airport, Sweden
Average of 5.91.
4. Paris Orly Airport, France
Average of 5.83.
3. Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport, France
Average of 5.78.
2. London Stansted Airport, UK
Average of 5.53.
1. Kuwait International Airport, Kuwait
Average of 5.40.
One extra reason that an airport can be negatively reviewed is the delays it causes during security check. In Stansted Airport, for example, the machines will keep your carry-on for further checking if you have placed the liquids’ bag at the right instead of the left.