Modeling hasn’t really changed since the 1990’s. A good looking model is posing in a sexy and flattering pose, so that the clothes are being presented as cool and fashionable as possible. Our society is ready to change that, by giving a chance to unique people to enter the fashion industry. Not each and every model has to be anorexic and fitting all of society’s standards. Beauty is multidimensional and if we can’t see that we must be truly blind.
1. Lara and Mara Bawar from Sao Paolo were 2 out of the 20,000 people that are being born with albinism.
2. Albinism is described by lack of skin pigmentation and melanin in the skin and hair.
3. Photographer Vinicius Terranova came in touch with them and made a contract with them.
4. Since their first appearance in fashion, they have worked for Nike, Insanis and Bazaar Kids.
5. The twins say that they love modeling and adore their skin tone, hair color and putting on makeup for photo shoots.
6. Along with their sister Sheila, who does not have albinism, they are ready to conquer the world.
7. Vinicius said that he instantly fell in love with the twins when he saw them in a video.
8. Their Instagram account has over 145,000 followers that are only going up.
These twins are two of the most unique faces that you will come across the fashion industry. Let’s hope that the future will be even brighter for them than the past has already been.