Let’s face it. One of the main issues that everyone faces is the need to be accepted by the world. This is why we value the opinion of strangers about us and our choices. If we didn’t care at all about what other will say, our lives would be much better and we wouldn’t thing twice to do the things that we wanted. Luckily, there are some people who set the right example for all of us by showing that their last worry is what everyone else will think of them.
1. No women is born to know what it is to be a mother.
She has to practice, even if her cat is the only one available.
2. Why should you care about the reaction of your co-workers to your delightfully styled desk?
For real though, I want that desk.
3. This grandpa decided that this was the best costume for his granddaughter’s medieval themed wedding.
I’d say, why not?
4. Now this is absurd!
This is reason to start a war and this poor husband was just asking for it.
5. Jeff Goldblum is a lovely guy, but not to the point that you can have a bathroom curtain with his face on it.
I mean, that’s just great.
6. In an ugly sweater contest you might not win, but you will certainly win in the alternative christmas tree category.
How creative is that?
7. This is one of the most disturbing image I have ever seen. Let’s take a moment of silence please.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn.
8. A lot of people do not like shopping, but this is cruel.
You see, you would never get on the bottom of that cart in the first place if you valued people’s opinion. If I can give one piece of advice is that someone will always say something about you no matter what you do. So, why not do whatever you want and let them run their mouths?