When I ask my mom about her three pregnancies, she says that they were uncomforable each in its own way, but nothing like the way the present them on TV and films. She thinks that they exaggerate in order to create most comedic moments and laughter and she might be absolutely right. I mean, who can be hungry for ice-cream with sardines at 2 o’ clock in the night? A woman’s hormones might be going crazy during her pregnancy, but they do not make her trully crazy.
1. Now, that would only be fair. I mean, if they both are the parents, why should only one of them suffer?
2. This is not a time to make jokes, man, when your life is at stake. It’s your death day or she might actually find it funny if the hormones work in your favor.
3. He is so sweet for saying sorry for something that he is not aware of. Not many men are like that.
4. Who knows what you ate for dinner or maybe you forgot to wash your teeth before going to bed.
5. Okay, he said yes to doing that, but does she really think that the job was done well?
6. That reminds me of that episode of Friends when Phoebe was pregnant and put her plate on her belly.
This is for women who like to consume pickles the same way they eat cookies, meaning from a big jar.
8. If you want to survive, you have to get your own food even if everything else in the kitchen in already yours.
As you can see, most of the above images are food-related and how can you blame these pregnant women? They have to feed another human being that lives inside them, while their hormones are dancing like Michael Jackson came up from the dead.