Bleaching your hair may be offering you the hair color you want, but after a while your hair becomes dull and lose its shine.Nowadays, more and more hairstylists are advising their customers and women in general to stay away from bleaching, but certain colours can’t be achieved without the help of bleaching. If you have suffered from the consequences of this technique, then you need to treat them with the best way possible in order to restore their health.
1. First of all, if you didn’t know what damaged bleached hair look like, this is their ‘fried’ image.
2. Avoid harsh shampoos, that may contain parabens and sulfates for at least one week.
3. Say goodbye to heat. This is one of your worst enemies that you should get rid of.
4. Air drying your hair is your best friend in the process of gaining back its pure health.
5. Your hair is going to need lots and lots of moisture, so become close friends with conditioners.
6. Use deep conditioners on a daily basis, since they can reach the inner layers of your hair.
7. Important tip: find a conditioner that is based on Keratin. It will save you.
12. Find some time in the morning to follow the whole procedure.
These eight tips are guaranteed to restore the health of your hair and if you feel desperate to do that, then start by stopping the bleaching. Give your hair a chance to be healthy again and at least after a year’s passed you can try bleaching again.