In our everyday lives we see the same old things that make absolutely no impression to us and to be honest they never need. This is a very natural thing to happen, since most of us live in big cities that are full of noise and dirt, that even their beautiful sightings are hiding behind all that negative stuff. So, when we see a picture of a landscape that looks like it was taken in another planet we get sceptical whether it is true or not. I guess our world isn’t completely ruined just yet, so we should enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
1. Lassen Volcanic National Park in California is a place full of lava rocks, bubbling mud pots and a magnificent wilderness.
2. Anavilhanas National Park near the Amazon River in Brazil is a part of the World Heritage Site and is permeated by a huge river archipelago.
3. Thórsmörk in Iceland is a mountain closed in between glaciers with an especially warm climate.
4. Fly Geyser in Nevada, USA is a small geothermal geyser which was recently closed for the public.
5. Miuchicho is Japan is the place where fireflies live and the view during the night is fantastic.
6. The rainbow mountains of Zhangye Danxia in China is a natural site where different colored sandstone and minerals were pressed together for more than 24 million years.
7. Antelope Canyon in Arizona, USA is famous for the unique shape of the rocks and visitors can walk through the canyons with a tour guide.
8. Dallol volcano in Ethiopia has been formed by the intrusion of basaltic magma into Miocene salt deposits and has erupted various times in the past.
9. Pink Lake in Western Australia is a salt lake spreading three kilometers and has taken the color pink in the last 10 years due to green alga and/or high concentration of brine prawn.
10. Braided river in Iceland consists of a number of channels that are separated by small and sometimes temporary islands.
11. Lake Natron in Tanzania is a salt and soda lake. Its unique formation is due to high levels of evaporation that have left behind natron and trona.
12. The Cave of Crystals in Naica Mine, Mexico contains giant selenite crystals and its temperature sometimes reaches 58 Celcious degrees.
Nature is the mother of everything and it does anything she likes without asking anybody. The way people have been treating nature and its features for the past century and more, the only thing that it can do is get toucher on us. And why should it show mercy? We haven’t showd any mercy on her for sure.