How often are people being attacked by wild animals?Well, it is not as common as you may think. In fact, from all the 150 shark spieces that swim in the ocean, only 20 of them will attack humans if they smell their blood or urine. In most of the times, wild animals won’t attack a human without the latter giving them a reason first. If you provoke an animal, even if that’s not your goal, it will receive your threat and get really angry. This is why you should know what not to do if you ever get near a wild animal and how to confront it if it attacks you.
1. Do not swim away from a shark
I bet you didn’t know this one.
2. Take a few steps away from a kangaroo and don’t run away
You need to leave gradually.
3. A lion will leave you alone if it feels that you pose a real danger for it
Makes sense, right?
4. A female elephant might attack you if it feels that her kids are in danger
In general, though, elephants are not very aggressive.
5. Rhinos are pretty fast, so you can’t just outrun them
Good to know.
6. So, running won’t make things always easier
Just stay chill.
7. After a jellyfish bite, urine is not the best medicine
Learn more about protecting yourself
Being attacked by a wild animal is the worst kind of nightmare that anyone can actually experience. This is why in the unexpected event of being in such a situation, you should know how to stand in front of them.