Benches are mostly associated with parks and outdoor spaces, but in the most recent years benches have started to enter our houses and becoming parts of our decor. They can be used for a lot more purposes than sitting and they are very discreet no matter how extravaggant we make them to be. They can be put in every room of any house and fill the space of an unused room. If the way to make them feel relevant in your house was troubling you, then you should stay with us and let your idea box open.
1. Putting a bench under your large living room window is the best choice for your interior’s decor.
It also adds to your comfort!
2. Any entrance needs a piece of furniture.
Narrow entrances could use a bench that takes as little space as possible.
3. A bench behind a sofa fills the empty space.
It also works as a storage place for magazines and books.
4. One of the most common uses of benches is at the end of the bed.
That creates a little extra storage for towels and sheets.
5. A more organized bench that can be used for storing your shoes and decorated with a few shelves.
I bet you really dig that!
6. A big mirror over the entrance can seem pretty lonely and the space under it a bit empty.
That’s why a retro bench might be the best solution.
7. A breath of fresh air will enter your house when instead of six chairs around your dining table you will put a beautiful bench.
I bet you never thought of that, right?
8. Everybody needs a coffee table that fits the entire sitting place and a long bench is the perfect addition.
When you are decorating your house, you want a stylish and modern decor that suits your taste and makes you feel happy. Benches are nothing but a part of that happiness that can be achieved if you glue every piece in harmony and with great care.