Selfies have gotten to the point where they are people’s everyday routine. They’ll wake up and take a selfie. They’ll sit down to eat and take a selfie. They’ll go out and take a selfie. They’ll go to bed and take one last selfie. And all these photos can’t be just simple snaps. They have to have perfect lighting, a great angle and a background that suits the most for the specific snap. Concentrating on that last part, you will realize that taking care of the background of a photo can be more difficult than you imagined.
1. Did she know that the dog was there or she didn’t notice?
I bet she didn’t!
2. Yeah, that traffic seems unbearable…
How can you even manage it?
3. This is when you and your future self bump each other in the same room.
4. Lana is a great name, but once you read it backwards it tells an entirely different story.
5. That should be considered successful in making us think that the person behind the dog does not exist.
6. Where were you both looking if not at that dog who’s shamelessly twerking?
7. Yeah, that was on purpose.
I can’t find any other logical explanation.
8. If you look at this photo from a distance, it looks like the baby has a small ponytail.
It’s not that their frame is not good or their expression is bad. It’s just that they failed to notice their background. They were too consumed on their face and their expression, that they didn’t even notice all the weird stuff happening behind them.