Life doesn’t work with what’s fair and unfair. Nobody asks you if you want to be born with some rare abnormality, but when you do it is in your own hands to decide how strong you will fight. Life isn’t a selfish game where you have to win everybody around you. Sometimes you have to be the one to fight in order to win for everybody else. Selflessness and strength must be the two ingredients that exist in every person’s DNA and the following women prove that in order to achieve their goal, they didn’t stop anywhere and the result was exactly the one they wished for.
1. Sarah Moore is a woman who moved in a small Scottish island and does all kinds of jobs in order to help the elderly people that inhabitate the place.
2. Malala Yousafzai from Pakistan fought her country’s ban of women’s education and as an Oxford student helps other refugees to get an education.
3. Cody Hall endured 18 surgeries in order to overcome her facial deformity and is now living a normal life with her husband.
4. Mikayla Holmgren was the first woman with Down syndrome to compete in the Miss Minnessota pageant and proved that nothing is an obstacle if you don’t see it as such.
5. Bethany Hamilton was attacked by a tiger shark and lost an entire arm, but that didn’t stop her from continuing going into the water and surfing.
6. Liz Murray grew up with drug addicts and became a gang member when she was 15, but after years managed to graduate from Harvard.
7. Maya Angelou is an example for women of all races. Despite the tragic events of her childhood and early adulthood, she managed to become an inspirational advocate for all.
8. Oprah Winfrey was never just a talk show host. She was abused when she was a child and grew up in poverty, but managed to get out of all that and make the life that she dreamed of.
Women are always seen as week and gullible. Men feel that they can do whatever they like and get away with it, because our society gives them the freedom to do so. Finally, the time has come where women are not game pawns anymore and their voice will be heard no matter how uncomfortable that makes some people. Just sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride…